How to add Google Data studio dashboard to WordPress Admin
At Ezond, we love building cool and practical applications that help business owners simplify their digital campaign management process. Today, we are happy to introduce a completely free WordPress Plugin that allows you to connect you Data Studio report in WordPress backend.
We’ve also updated our in-house Ezond app to support and integrate with the Data Studio. What this means is that your clients can still access your data studios reports from the native Ezond app. 🙂
Google Data Studio
When it comes to freemium data visualization very few other tools compare to Google data studio, Armed with its over 250 data connectors this ingenious app ( Thanks Google! ) is the go-solution for anyone looking to derive stunning visualizations that capture virtually every key performance indicator. Its extensive capabilities and easy to use interface has made it the choice analytics module for most data analysts. Aside from this impressive line-up of functionalities, Google data studio also comes bundled with a plethora of added perks. There’s a share option that allows users to distribute analytics seamlessly, there are selective filters to highlight blocks of data, and then there’s the ability to customize dashboards personally for your company, all completely free of any charges.
How to Add a Data Studio reports to a WordPress Admin Page
If you are using WordPress as your landing page and there is a need to show your clients all the fancy reports, or you just want to add the data studio dashboard to your WordPress backend, we’ve gone through all the hard work to develop a simple plug and play WordPress plugin available for download at:
To get it started with the WordPress plugin, simply follow these steps.
- First off, download the Google Data Studio Connector for WordPress zip file here or search for Ezond Data Studio Connector in WordPress Plugins search and hit the install button
- Once the download is complete head over to your WordPress admin page, scroll to plugins and click on the Add New Page button
- At its upper section locate the upload plugin button than click. This will trigger a pop-up plugin upload menu. Select the file you downloaded earlier on by clicking the upload button and specifying the file directory.
- Confirm that the plugin has been successfully installed.
- Activate the plugin, and the Google Data Studio Connector goes live on your WordPress Admin Dashboard. Check out
- Click the Connect button
- Go to your data studio report and Select File > Embed report, or in the upper right, Click Enable embedding. A dialogue box appears:
Ensure that the Embed Link option is selected and the link should appear.
8.Copy the link and add to Ezond Data Studio Connector
9.Specify your heights and size settings
10. Activate your report.
From here on you are armed set and ready to view your reports and analytics in real-time. That said, if you intend to track, analyze and manage, multiple digital campaigns, then in addition to Ezond Google Data Studio, feel free to set up and start a free trial digital campaign management process with Ezond. Rather than just analyze and provide reports as the data studio does, Ezond works to suggest real-time strategies that improve reach, conversion and ultimately sales, making for a robust digital campaign management solution.
For more details on that click here https://ezond.com/how-to-manage-digital-marketing-clients/